Valentine's Dinner Ideas



We had a wonderful time with the group out at Washington's Memorial Chapel out at Valley Forge yesterday.  The picture above is from last Spring.  We met several new people, and found out they have a sort of unofficial photography club.  Unfortunately due to all the bad weather and the fact that most of the roads in the park are closed, this will be the last meeting until Spring.  Then Jeff, one of the Park Rangers will be showing everyone the best blooms around the Valley Forge Area.  As soon as I sort through all the different picture Will and I took yesterday I will post a few of them.  

Afterwards we went out and finished some errands for our upcoming Valentine's Picnic.  So I've updated the blog Planning My Valentine's Dinner with the cheeses and meats we've selected.  I also decided to add broccoli to my quiche that I am making.  I think I will post the recipes for the mousse, the quiche and my dark chocolate bailey's hot chocolate before I make them and add pictures later.  Incase anyone is looking for more ideas for a Valentine's dinner.  I will also go through all the recipes I have on and list a few below that may work for ideas for Valentine's day.

Fruit Salad
Swiss Fondue
Carrot Ginger Soup
Cream of Mushroom Soup
Roasted Red Pepper Soup
Asian Style Steamed Fish
Ham & Broccoli Quiche
Roasted Red Pepper Alfredo
Brownies
Chili Chocolate Mousse with Toasted Hazelnuts
Jam Filled Shortbread Cookies
Ginger & Blood Orange Snack Cake
Bailey's Hot Chocolate for Two
Peppermint Hot Cocoa



10 Romantic Ideas On A Budget
Planning For A Winter Picnic



One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.
-- Virginia Woolf

Comments

Popular Posts