Upcoming Crafts


Where I live in Philadelphia, my nearest Joanns is about 45 minutes away.  So I've started shopping online a lot more.  Over President's Day weekend they had 50% off foam, and 60% off Flannel with $.01 shipping on all orders.  So I planned out a couple of new craft projects in the next few weeks.  With the foam I plan to restuff an antique Louis XIV style chair.  Also plan on going through my fabric and lighter weight foam to see if I have everything to reupholster two antique game chairs that I have.  The Chess piece patterned flannel and black and white polka dot patterned flannel I bought for some pajama pants I plan on making for Will and I.


These pajamas pants I made for Jaiden for Christmas.  I plan on using this pattern for our pants.  As soon as I figure out where this pattern is saved on my computer I will link it on here.


Creation from chaos is natural.  We've come to a place where we've realized we have an actual physical need to create things.  We've discovered that we hate people en masse, we're sick of homogenized culture, and these realizations have left holes in our hearts.  We create to fill those holes, to be able to sleep at night knowing we've done something, even a small something, to confront the manufactured culture being churned out.
--Renee Rigdon

Comments

Popular Posts