Valentine's Brunch

I ended up waking up early and this was a spur of the moment idea.  I decided to base my Valentine's Day breakfast around some Rooibos Tea that I had.  If you're not familiar with Rooibos tea.  That's probably because it's technically not a tea at all.  Instead it's a Tisane tea or herbal tea that comes from South Africa.  I've noticed that in the past few years it has become really popular among tea drinking communities.



White Chocolate Peppermint Rooibos Tea from Teavana has a very rich creamy white chocolate flavor with a Peppermint finish.  The flavors were well selected since Rooibos pairs well with white chocolate, mint as well as lemon, honey, camomile, vanilla, milk chocolate, hibiscus, chai, black tea and berries.  If you want to stay a true tea drinking this tea would be wonderful mixed with a high quality black tea in my opinion.


Menu






A cup of tea, is a cup of peace.
-- Soshitu Sen XV

Comments

Popular Posts