Technical Issues and New Contributors

So I've been having horrible issues with Blogger lately, it all started with trying to add AdSense to this blog.  I figured I'd start simple before adding other more complex features.  As I tried to link it to my Google account  the only option of a blog that it would link to, was a blog that was deleted for a support group I use to run back in Seattle.  Google leaves no way to change what blog I want linked.  When I submit a help ticket, they sent me a message that they may get back to me.  Never heard of customer service so poor.  They MAY get back to me...Seriously thought about deleting this blog and moving everything to something like wordpress.

But Will and Jaiden messed around with a bunch of settings and options and it ended the only way to fix stuff since my Google account is really messed up was by adding them as contributors to this blog.  So you probably won't see posts on here from them, but if anything goes wrong, they are my technical support, lol.


Crazy Family pic from 2010.

Insanity is hereditary; you get it from your children.
-- Sam Levenson

Comments

Popular Posts