Lemonade Cleanse?


I know what your thinking we had so much junk food with the games this weekend that we must be doing another cleanse, right?  No, I wish it was that simple.  For the past week Will says he's been feeling off.  I think with the long hours in a cold warehouse, that he may be trying to catch a cold.  Every time we usually start to get sick I buy Suja's Master Cleanse.  But the ingredients are just lemon, cayenne, maple syrup and of course water.  So I thought how hard could it be to make my own?  Well it's really easy and I think I improved it.




Maple Syrup Lemonade

Juice of One Lemon
1/4 cup of Real Maple Syrup
2 cups of Water
1/4 tsp Fresh Ginger, minced
1/4 tsp Cayenne
1/8 tsp Sodium Ascorbate(Vitamin C)

I placed it in a small pitcher and mix it up.  




It's that simple.  Hopefully it helps him out!

If you would like to learn more about the benefits of lemon water check out my Detox Plan.


Let us rise up and be thankful, for if we didn't learn a lot today, at least we learned a little, if we didn't learn a little, at least we didn't get sick, and if we got sick, at least we didn't die, so let us all be thankful.
-- Buddha

Comments

Popular Posts