DVD Storage and Organizing

I usually do major cleaning at the beginning of the year.  One of the things I decided to do other then go through boxes is condense my 258 DVDs.  This doesn't count my Disney movies, collectors editions , anime, TV series, or Blue Rays.  But I'm tired of having all these movies hanging out around my house.


So the solution that I have come up with is I bought a CD storage binder to store them all in, since I'm not quite ready to replace them all with Blue Rays.  Course if I did that I'd still run into the storage problems again.


So now they all fit in this notebook.  I put exercise videos in the front for easy access.  With all of these condensed I can get rid of a shelf and make more room for books and nick nacks.





I can get rid of all these cases.

The way to find a needle in a haystack is to sit down.
--Beryl Markham

Comments

Popular Posts