Tetris Philly Style

Yesterday was windy but absolutely beautiful so we decided to head downtown early and wander around before Philly set the world record for the largest video game ever played.  One thing a lot of people don't know is that Philly has more murals than any other city in the world.  I decided when I go downtown I will try and get at least one picture every time I go.  This is one of my favorites.


One of my favorite things about this city is the mix of old and new.


Really good restaurant we found on 2nd st about a half block south of South St.  Service is a little odd but really good mint tea, hummus, homemade pita bread and yummy fire roasted chicken kabobs.


Perfect example, with the skyline here.


Setting up for Tetris at the Oval in front of the Art Museum.


Philly at dusk.


Almost dark enough.


Best part of the evening.  This is how Philly kicks off Tech week.  Totally worth watching even if it was really windy and in the low 30s.



Life is more fun if you play games.
-- Roald Dahl

Comments

Popular Posts