Pentatonix Concert

Last Sunday we went to see one of our favorite groups Pentatonix at The Electric Factory.  I would have to say they are just as good live as they are on their albums.  Just a warning the pictures are a little odd, with all the black lights and being almost pitch black.

The lighting guys are definitely not afraid of heights.  That platform kept rocking back and forth.  Made me giggle how the crowd parted, but those guys climb up on the platform completely fearless.



We thought we found a good spot at the bar.  Though ordered the worst beer, Pennsylvania IPA is really bitter and gross.  Oh well live and learn.



They started the show with my favorite song Daft Punk.  I was completely amazed how good it sounded live.


Aha! was probably my second favorite song of the night.



I'm so glad that Kevin performed his song Renegade.  Absolutely love that song.


Overall it was a really fun night!


Without music, life would be a mistake.
-- Friedrich Nietzsche

Comments

Popular Posts