Honey Dill Carrots

I've been thinking lately of things to serve for Easter.  Even though this is something we eat throughout the year.  Carrots just makes me think of rabbits, which for me seems like it would be perfect for Easter.


Honey Dill Carrots

1 1/2 cups Baby Carrots
1 tbsp Honey
1 tbsp Fresh Dill, chopped
3 tbsp Butter
Water, for cooking carrots

In a medium saucepan add carrots and enough water to cover the carrots.  Steam for about 10 minutes.  I like my carrots a little crisp.  If you don't cook them about 2-4 minutes longer.


Drain the carrots.  Add the honey, dill and butter.  Keep stirring till it evenly coats the carrots.


This is a wonderful side dish for chicken, lamb, or ham.  Whatever you decide to use it with I hope you enjoy!


Easter is never deserved.
-- Jan Karon

Comments

Popular Posts