Morris Arboretum & The Circus Trains

I thought I had lost some pictures we took a few of weeks ago, when we took Jaiden to see the circus trains at Morris Arboretum.  Thankfully they were not lost.  I wanted to show some of the pictures we took since they are bringing back the circus train on August 23-September 1.  If you want to see their collection of artistic bird houses those will also be on display around the arboretum till September 1 as well.



This is probably our favorite!  The weinermobile!


Besides the trains being beautiful, the miniature houses are gorgeous.


I love the bridge made from twigs.


There are other things that move besides trains, like these gondolas.



Some of the bridges even go over the pathways.



Then we walked over to the canopy treehouse area of the gardens.


I love the hammocks they have up in the canopy.  Though if you have a fear of heights, don't look down.



I need to get a set of these, so Jaiden can hear me tell him to clean his room.


As you can see it's quite a ways up in the air.


The bird's nest treehouse with robin egg seats.  There are also some real bird nests on display inside the treehouse.





Tree house,
A tree house, a free house,
A secret you and me house,
A high up in the leafy branches
Cozy as can be house,
A street house, a neat house,
Be sure to wipe your feet house
Is not my kind of house at all-
Let's go live in a tree house.
-- Shel Silverstein

Comments

Popular Posts