New Blog

So I realize that I haven't been posting as regularly as I should be.  I've been taking a very intensive class for work to help me get the training and knowledge to know my market a bit better.  With that said I'm going to be starting a video blog for work.  This should be a bit easier since Jaiden has volunteered to help me with the editing and post the videos to my youtube channel.  Will there be real estate posts on there...maybe in there own channel.  For the most part my plan is to highlight a different restaurant or business in the East Falls/Manayunk/Roxborough area.  I would like to say this is all inspired by a fellow video blogger Jack Berry that does one for Center City.  As soon as I find his blog I will post it here.

So I talked to a few business owners and it seems like everyone is camera shy.  So if I can get people on film down the road yay.  For now I'll probably be typing everything out.

Comments

Popular Posts