Wilmington's Blue Rocks!

So I'm playing catch-up.  I've been trying to get through all of my training as fast as I can and that honestly hasn't left me a lot of free time.  A few weeks ago, we met up with my niece Kat, her husband Tony, their son Zurich and a few of their friends and went to see Wilmington's Blue Rocks play against Winston-Salem's Dash.  




This was probably one of the most entertaining baseball games we've been to.



The advertising and the random games that they had were the best I've ever seen.  Like one pest control company had a guy come out dressed like a bug and let a child from the bleachers come down and chase him with a giant fly swatter.  Then there was this race.


The Blue Rocks ended up winning against the Dash 3-5.  They ended the night with fireworks.


Before we left the mascot came to visit us.



Overall we had a blast!


Baseball is like church.  Many attend, few understand.
-- Leo Durocher

Comments

Popular Posts