Welcome!



So this is actually my second blog, my first is more of a diary. Or answers to questions people have for me.  So I thought I would answer 10 questions to start this blog.

1.  What's with the name of this blog?

Well I was called Pwe in high school.  All the way through high school I was 4'11" and 89 lbs.  Didn't grow an extra 2 inches till I was in college.  Not even going to talk about my weight now, lol.  As for the rest of the title, sometimes I tend to babble and I wanted to post whatever I'm currently working on craft/cooking/travel/whatever else here.

2.  Tell us something embarrassing about yourself.

I love reading young adult books.  This started with screening books like Harry Potter for my son when it first came out, but I got hooked.  So don't be surprised if you see a review or two on here.  But don't worry I won't spend all of my free time reviewing kids books on here, lol.

3.   What's your worse habit?

Playing on the computer.  I've finally got myself down to maybe a hour of facebook a day.  But I loose hours playing MMORPGs.  If I set New Year's resolutions I might set that as something to cut down this year.  Really though, my time online is the way I keep in touch with my friends and family on the other side of the country.

4.  Do you think your older or younger then you actually are?

Well I took the test on www.realage.com and it said I'm 28.7 years old....My son said I'm much younger then that though...I told him maturity and age are different things.... -.- Personally I think I'm younger then I am.  I'm a little bit of a health nut, and I think spending time with my son and his friends helps keep me young.

5.  Do you have a tattoo?

Yes I have a kef on my left hip.  Have a few others planned but still trying to find a an artist I like.

6.  If you could change your name what would you change it to?

I always like Katherine or my middle name Elizabeth more then Rachel.  Maybe it's that my mom told me she named me after a character on a soap opera that isn't even around anymore.  Just seemed lame.

7.  Are you superstitious?

No not really, I use to believe in carrying things like a rabbit's foot for luck.  As I got older I kind of grew out of that.  Closest thing is I have a favorite number....7

8.  Your favorite color?

Blue

9.  What are you really good at?  What are you really bad at?

I'm really good at cooking, sewing, fashion, talking to strangers and I can also seem to figure out something fun to do, even in a small town.  I'm really bad at keeping in touch with friends and family(without facebook I could never remember birthdays and anniversaries, sometimes holidays) and keeping my house organized(always loosing something), I never know what to do with make-up and my hair, and directions.

10.  What are the three happiest times in your life?

First when I married my husband, second our dream honeymoon, third when my son was born.

I hope you all have a Happy New Year!  Enjoy the dancing spider!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYIUFEQeh3g



"Once again...Welcome to my house.  Come freely.  Go safely; and leave something of the happiness you bring."
-- Bram Stoker

Comments

Popular Posts