Longwood Gardens Christmas

So my husband and I recently bought a membership to Longwood Gardens.  Even though we hadn't been there yet.  But we saw so many beautiful pictures of the place we knew we would love it and wanted to support it.



We went straight to the fountain show as soon as we arrive.  I love the arrangement of the music with the lights and fountains.




Above is another one of my favorite areas of the gardens, The Orangery.  Below are some of the pictures inside.




A couple close ups of the flowers.



The living chandlers are some of the best I have ever seen.  Would love to learn how to make them.



Love the design made with floating apples.


Shortly after visiting here went heading over to The Terrance for a late night dinner.  I thought my husband was taking pictures of the amazing raspberry mouse cake.  Instead he was taking pictures of me.




The way the lights moved on the fountain above it really looked like flowing water.



Longwood's main outdoor Christmas tree.



I hope you enjoyed my pictures!  Have a wonderful New Year!



"Your success and happiness lies in you.  Resolves to keep happy, and your joy and you shall form an invincible host against difficulties."
-- Helen Keller
  

Comments

Popular Posts