Cucumber Avocado Soup

So in the last week Will's Brother and his family came up from Georgia and my father-in-law and Will's niece came over from Washington.


We went out to Valley Forge...


Over to the Philadelphia Zoo...


Wandered around Old City...Yesterday I took my state and national exams for my real estate license.  So today I've decided on a dinner that is really easy to relax.


Cucumber Avocado Soup

1/2 Seedless Cucumber
1 Ripe Avocado, seeded
1 Green Onion
1 clove Garlic
2 tbsp Cilantro, chopped
Juice of One Lime
1/2 cup Water
4 Ice Cubes
Salt to taste
Sour Cream, for garnish

In a blender add all of the ingredients except for the sour cream.  Blend until smooth.  Divide up into 4 bowls and top with sour cream.


Green was the silence, wet was the light,
the month of June trembled like a butterfly.
-- Pablo Neruda


Comments

Popular Posts