A Bit of a Change

I have been heavily persuaded to start posting recipes again.  Though there will be with a lot of changes.  I was very ill during covid.  I had a lot of the rarer symptoms.  Which left my doctors completely baffled as to what they could do.  So I went a less conventional route and asked for help from an Ayurvedic doctor.  I showed her my blood tests, which showed I was in an extreme form of leukocytosis.  My hair was falling out.  I barely had enough energy to function.  My cough would not go away even though my test results were saying I was negative for covid.

Her solution was to start me on a cleanse.  Which shocked me.  First it cleared up the ulcers in my colon from covid.  Then the gross part came....tape worms!  Yes my gut was full of tape worms.  Which led me to decide to become vegetarian.  I would have to say deworming myself is an experience I never want to go through again.  Hence my issues with eating meat.  No, I don't have an issue if you want to eat meat.  It's just not something I choose to do anymore.  But my recipes will be vegetarian from now on.

Also during covid I found Sadhguru on YouTube and went through his Inner Engineering course.  All my mental health(DID, Depression, Anxiety, Anorexia, etc) issues are gone.  My energy levels are back to what they were in my 20s.  Current blood tests show that I am extremely healthy now.  Which unfortunately I was not very healthy when I was vegetarian earlier in my life.  It just took the right Doctor and Guru to figure out my diet, execise, and supplements.  I highly recommend going to an Ayurvedic Doctor and at least look into Sadhguru on YouTube, his wisdom comes with a lot of humor.


If your body and mind take instructions from you, being Healthy, Peaceful, and Joyful is not only a possibility - it is a natural consequence.
- Sadhguru

Comments

Popular Posts