Move To Our Farm

I was in a car accident around the beginning of this year in San Antonio, Texas.  The accident was bad enough that I sprained my right wrist, elbow, and shoulder.  I had whip lash and one bulging disk and three herniaded discs in my spine.

Thankfully my son was not in the car with me.  Up until two weeks prior he had been commuting with me to a temp job.  If he had been in the car, he would have been killed.  As for my injuries, I was in physical therapy up until August to heal and realign my spine.


We had planned to move to our farm in northeastern Arizona in April.  Our goal was to set up bees and get our lavender going.  Which we tried.  I wasn't physically able to do the work.  We were too far from my doctors so we had to move into town until I was finished with treatments.

October 1st we finally moved back out to the farm.  This time better prepared.  We have installed three solar panels, installed a septic tank for our RV.  Have completed 1/8 of our mile of fencing, put up a small storage shed, and we finally got satellite internet so I can start blogging again.

More should be coming soon!



It's never to late too late to be what you want to be.  I hope you live a life that you are proud of, and if you find that you are not, I hope you have the strength to start over.

--F. Scott Fitzgerald

Comments

Popular Posts