Key Lime Pie Martini

So I'm addicted to Key Limes right now.  No I didn't just discover them I lived in Florida for many years and did like them then.  Found this yogurt recently:




It's Key Lime flavored yogurt with graham cracker and white chocolate pieces.   It's currently my favorite flavor out there.  This addiction started by going to Outback Steakhouse and ordering their version of this drink...Except they kept messing up on my drink.




Key Lime Pie Martini

2 oz Whipped Cream Flavored Vodka
1 oz Key Lime Juice
1 oz Pineapple Juice
1 oz Half and Half
3 Tbsp Coconut Cream
Whipped Cream
Graham Cracker Crumbs(optional)
Lime for garnish(optional)

 This was a picture of my martini from Outback Steakhouse.  As you can see they forgot to dip the rim of my glass in Graham Cracker Crumbs.  Even when I mentioned it and ordered a second one they still forgot.  So that's fine, figured I would make my own version.

If you would like the graham cracker rim.  Dip a chilled martini glass in water and then into the crumbs.  Add the rest of the ingredients except for the whipped cream and lime to a shaker filled with ice.  Shake and strain.  Add whipped cream to the top and garnish with a lime.




I don't mean to get all religious here, but I'm pretty sure key lime martinis (with a graham cracker & sugar rim) are proof that Jesus loves us.
-- Jen Lancaster


Comments

Popular Posts