New House

So I dropped off the face of the earth again...But we bought a new house.  Which was doubly busy for me since I represented myself.

More pictures will be added once we finish unpacking.

We've been busy unpacking and doing the normal day to day things.  Treated myself to a new couch...


Found a couple of decorative lights for our garden.

This one changes from red to yellow to green to blue.

We found we have hummingbirds in our garden, so we started a theme.

Here I planted kale, lettuce and bok choy.

There will definitely be more posts to come, going to make glow in the dark planters this weekend.


"We leave something of ourselves behind when we leave a place, we stay there, even though we go away.  And there are things in us tat we find again only by going back there."

-- Pascal Mercier



Comments

Popular Posts