Where have I been?

I know I disappeared quit suddenly.  I ended up having to take some time off to recover from tendinitis and nerve damage in my arm.  I was a gymnast in my younger years, it finally caught up to me after a while.  So after a few months of physical therapy I can finally sit at the computer again and not be in severe pain.

Also just as I was recovering from this I was hit with pneumonia.  But thankfully after finding a new doctor(my old one diagnosed me wrong!  She actually thought I might have COPD...turns out I was allergic to Mucinex DM and I had pneumonia.) I am back to my old self.  Though my lung capacity is a bit less than it use to be, but I'm working on that by going on walks in the evening.



This is a picture I took of the cherry trees near my house at dusk.



When illness knocks you on your ass, you should stay down and relax for a while before trying to get back up.

-- George Bernard Shaw

Comments

Popular Posts