New Chapter

Back in March we found out that Will's job was ending at the warehouse that he was a manager at.  So he ended up getting a job chasing hail storms.  Now he fixes the damage to cars after the storms.  Though since we were caught off guard, there wasn't a ton of planning before he left.  He ended up being gone over four months to San Antonio, while Jaiden and I stayed in Philadelphia.


This picture is at a Mexican restaurant in San Antonio, while I was visiting.



We made a point of doing a lot of site seeing while in San Antonio.  The above picture is from Seaworld.


A sketch of the stingrays I saw and fed at Seaworld.


The Japanese Gardens.


Koi Fish & Turtle


I've started drawing again, this was a sketch of the lilies I did while there.


A koi fish.  I was reading, if you can draw what you see from vacations that you will remember them better.


Of course you have to see the Alamo.



Come the end of the month, I plan on putting my real estate license in escrow.  We bought an RV and I'm going to travel around with Will and blog full time.  Starting October expect to see more blogs.


Of course the four foots are coming with us.  So stay tuned!


Not all those that wander are lost.
- J.R.R. Tolken


Comments

Popular Posts